Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rava Idly courtesy 365days of Vegetarian

Pin It Now!
My first day at office after a vacation of 3 months. Past 3 months I experienced all the emotions from extreme joy,fatigue to deep disturbence. After all having a baby is no casual affair. But all in all at the end its immensly satisfying.
Now that my little one is here I am on an envdevour to cook and eat healthy but simple foods.
I found this recipe for rava idli on 365 days of Pure Vegetarian and I simply loved it. V loved too.
He was like "how colorful is this !!"

I followed the recipe as given by the lovely Priya. I also added green and red bell pepper as I had it on hand and I omitted it the potato. V also said that the tadka with the dals gave the idlis a nice crunch.

Here are my results :



They will surely be a regular in my house. What better way to have sooji than this ?
Thank you Priya for sharing this wonderful recipe.

No comments: